Account Modification Specialist 1Operations Support Mesa, Arizona
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision of the ASU Manager, the Account Modification Specialist (AMS) will assist the ASU teams performing general modification functions. The AMS is responsible for preparing mail documents, calculating eligibility of modifications and preparing or processing the modification. The clerk is also responsible for assisting in escalated outbound phone calls and/or customer complaints regarding any modification discrepancy. All activity will be noted within the host system.
- Promotes a cooperative and productive work environment
- Advanced system knowledge within in Shaw IL which allows a quick turn-around time on high level system issues resulting in immediate solutions for various parts of the business
- Occasionally provides assistance to Servicing or OOP associates for escalated calls.
- Modifies all interest rate, term and pay schedule adjustments in regards to the TRIPP, BK, Matured or Hardship processes
- Manually corrects all system related errors or issues due to system defaults within automation processes;
- Modifies all interest rate, term and pay schedule adjustments in compliance with Bankruptcy plan outlines;
- Processes all modifications within compliance and policy guidelines as set by the business
- Work and process emailed requests from Servicing – Outbound phone calls on escalated or urgent account needs
- Manually corrects any processing errors due to systemic limitations
- Special projects as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience performing general office duties with collection or finance experience desired.
- General knowledge of collections policies and procedures and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).
- Accurate data entry, typing and ten-key skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Word.
- Overtime work may be required throughout the year
- Shifts and/or schedules may change throughout the year as dictated by management and business needs