Administrative AssistantOperations Strategy Dallas, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Administrative Assistant I provides professional administrative support to a functional area. He/she independently completes a variety of assigned tasks to meet goals under supervision, working in a team environment.
- Completes a range of routine functions according to company guidelines
- Follows up on action items and reports status
- Communicates with clients & vendors as needed
- Assists in projects
- Prioritizes and manages multiple tasks effectively
- Coordinates departmental and new hire moves with IT department
- Orders department supplies
- Coordinates department filing systems
- Special projects as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Business/secretarial education or training preferred
- 0-2 years of experience in an Administrative Assistant or Clerical role in a large corporate environment
- Able to quickly absorb new information regarding clients/projects/processes and tools
- Proficient PC/Windows knowledge including MS Office
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work well with all levels of management, staff, outside clients and vendors
- Experience working in a team environment
- Ability to maintain a high-degree of confidentiality
- Demonstrated flexibility
- Overtime work may be required throughout the year.
- Shifts and/or schedules may change throughout the year as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
Employer’s Rights: This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.