ALM and Liquidity AnalystFinance Dallas, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Treasury ALM Analyst is responsible for development, ownership, and reporting responsibilities which relate to the model utilized for structural Asset Liability Management. The position will also be responsible for the drafting of operating procedures.
- Oversight & Governance of ALM and Liquidity Models and measurement of exposure
- Define, enhance and monitor SC’s ALM framework as the Treasury first-line of defense, working closely with Market Risk as the second line of defense.
- Responsible for measurement of Interest Rate Risk, Liquidity Risk, and Funds Transfer Pricing.
- Draft operating procedures for Interest Rate Risk, Liquidity Risk, and Funds Transfer Pricing models
- Report results to ALCO, risk committees, senior management and parent company
- Draft and research of liquidity framework including policies
- Work with internal groups such as Corporate Treasury, Capital Markets and FP&A to forecast funding requirements and assess risk levels against balance sheet growth.
- Ad hoc requests as necessary.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience, required.
- Two (2) to four (4) years of progressively responsible Treasury, ALM or banking experience required.
- Strong analytical skills including experience in quantitative modeling, QRM, valuation, and experience is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a face-paced environment, with strong competency on prioritization and task management.
- Proficient in basic PC applications (Microsoft Word / Excel/ Outlook / Powerpoint)
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
The working conditions described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment