Associate, Recovery and ReinstatementOperations Support Mesa, Arizona
Mitigating loss and tracking of impounded vehicles by ensuring proper addressing of any risk and demonstrating effective skip tracing techniques when necessary
Responsible for managing a portfolio consisting of Impounded Collateral accounts that are 0 to 120+ days delinquent
● Assess the level of risk associated with each stored vehicle to determine an appropriate course of action.
● Contacting customers to determine their intent with the impounded/stored collateral and collecting payments as required
● Resolve complex impound scenarios including police impounds, complex insurance invoices related to repair liens or regarding two party liable repair checks
● Coordinate vehicle recovery working with Third Party Vendors, Impound Lots, Repair Shops, and Law Enforcement within approved thresholds
● Review charges assessed by Impound Lots and Repair shops to ensure compliance with state and local laws
● Negotiate associated fees/costs to secure collateral to maximize company Positive Net Recovery
● Decision accounts on company’s behalf to either repossess or abandon Impounded vehicles by evaluating the value of the collateral vs. any storage/repair/repossession fees
● Preparation of repossession documents required by multi-state municipalities for vehicle recovery
● Communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers.
● Service Inbound calls in accordance with Quality Assurance requirements
● Communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers
● Handles escalated Customer/Impound related calls routed from other departments
Properly document all account activity in system of record
● Utilize several internal/external business applications and technology to perform routine line of business of activities
● Research and resolve complex customer accounts while adhering to department policies and procedures, as well as Fair Debt Collection Practices Act guidelines.
● Maintains losses at or below established guidelines for assigned job dutie
Job Family: Business Operations
Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company’s business units. Aims to deliver superior service to clients by driving and optimizing the effectiveness and efficiency of people, processes and technology thereby enhancing financial performance, increasing investment capacity, and managing risk. Builds the sustainable repeatable capabilities that support delivery of the highest standards of service and execution. Analyzes and reviews data tools, business processes and operational standards to execute service delivery. Evaluates and ensures that operations meet company objectives, business needs, service agreements and relevant requirements. Researches and monitors external landscape to identify developments and translate them into operational implications for the company.
Job Function: Auto Loan & Lease Recovery
Manages the day-to-day operations of consumer severely past due customer accounts in order to minimize losses and secure collateral. Ensures adherence to internal policy and external regulations. Supports respectful customer experiences throughout life of loan.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Other duties as assigned.
- Frequently: Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
- Occasional moving and lifting of equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown.
- Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
- This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
- The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.