AVP Specialized Services – SCRAOperations Support North Richland Hills, Texas
The Manager, SCRA Team Management is directly responsible for the coaching, development, training, and motivation of the department with the intent of achieving department goals and creating a positive and productive work environment.
- Leads department by example and develops Managers on both hard and soft skills.
- Ensures all team members are receiving quality and timely feedback from their Manager, from in the moment coaching, to consistent 1:1 meetings, and through the annual performance cycle.
- Coordinates hiring efforts for the department and drives continuous improvement of talent by identifying and filling skills gaps within the team.
- Monitors and connects with staff to identify inconsistent practices and ensure employees are acting in accordance with state and federal laws.
- Continually communicates with leadership to recommend enhancements to workflow and bring recommendations from the front line.
- Coordinates with senior leadership and utilizes change management to implement new team strategies, initiatives and changes to procedures.
- Acts as a subject matter expert in all processes pertaining to their area and assists in managing projects to enhance or change these processes.
- Identifies downstream and upstream impacts and potential risk to the organization.
- Partners with Legal and Compliance to ensure updates to SCRA laws are incorporated into policy and procedures.
- Ensures all SLA’s are met within SCRA requirements.
- Maintain constant oversight of the SCRA DMDC scrub process and escalate any delays to management.
- Preferred: Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, or equivalent
- Required: Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree
- Required: 3-5 years Leadership and management experience, including training and mentoring skills to coach the staff
- Preferred: 5-9 years in financial services or auto-finance
- Frequently: Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
- Occasional moving and lifting of equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown.
- Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
- This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
- The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.