Business Controls Administrator – Functional Controls OfficeBusiness Control Office Dallas, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Assistant Vice President, Quality Management is responsible for facilitating the development, implementation, and management of the Quality Management function in support of loan servicing.
- Provides input into the vision and direction of the department to the VP of Quality Management that will support the directives set by the CEO and/or Board of Directors
- Maintains and develops relationships to support operational needs across all departments to maximize efficiency and continually evaluates and enhances workflow.
- Reports all operational and risk management issues directly to the VP of Quality Management.
- Ability to interact with Executive Management as well as leadership of all departments to facilitate the accomplishment of company goals
- Designs, implements, and supports Originations and Servicing through a Quality Management program in compliance with company objectives.
- Manages other Strategic Operations projects as deemed necessary by the VP of Operational Support and/or SVP of Servicing
- Responsible for development and management of all direct reports in line with corporate objectives.
- Compiles and analyzes statistical data relative to productivity.
- Maintains a comprehensive working knowledge of all tools that are available to each associate, continually coaching and training associates.
- Assists the Compliance and Legal departments with all internal, vendor, state or Federal audits.
- Services employee accounts.
- Monitors, analyzes, and reports exception reporting to Senior Management.
- Extensive expertise in understanding how to identify complex issues, what the issues impact, who they impact, and acts as a subject matter experts for improving processes within the department.
- Demonstrates an extensive expertise of control framework, the ability to identify when a control is not functioning as designed, and acts as a subject matter expert within the department.
- Extensive expertise of governance and has the ability to review processes to ensure proper processes are being performed as well as acts as a subject matter expert to provide guidance on best practices for improving processes within the department.
Special projects as requested Performs other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree preferred; Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in the financial services industry required.
- Three (3) – five (5) years management experience required.
- Minimum two (2) years in Quality Management Experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage an efficient department.
- Excellent oral and written communication and negotiation skills required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Advanced Microsoft Office, ,Microsoft Windows skills and Adobe products
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or Administrators to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.