Capital Markets Analyst-Private FinancingFinance Dallas, Texas
- Reconciles internal reporting of financial and operational data (liquidity risk, asset level performance across all retail auto loan and lease, monthly bank warehouse utilization).
- Execute large loan transactions with our partner bank group.
- Review and comment on legal documents pertaining to various lending facilities and public securities execution.
- Executes controls on key financial and risk data.
- Executes and reports on SOX controls.
- Reconciles accounting entries and reports for warehouse and private borrowing facilities
- Communicates effectively with internal stakeholders.
- Analyzes peer benchmarking and perform detail-oriented analytics reporting.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education –
- Bachelor’s Degree: in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent field.
- Experience –
- 0-3 years Relatable experience in Banking or financial services industry
- Skills & Abilities –
- Possesses good judgment and strong analytical ability.
- Ability to work well within a team and prioritize tasks and handle numberous assignment simultaneously.
- Ability to convey a sense of urgency and drive.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Detail oriented with ability to research, organize and analyze financial data.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, QRM, MS Outlook