Complaints ManagerOperations Support Mesa, Arizona
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Manager Complaints shall be responsible for managing all complex complaints and complex complaints related functions for the business and to ensure department and company policies and procedures are followed. Complex complaints are written complaints received from federal and state regulatory agencies, attorneys, the BBB and written complaints addressed to senior and executive management of the business.
- Oversees and manages complex complaints.
- Ensures all complex complaints are reviewed, investigated and responded to in a timely and professional manner.
- Manages the complaint staff, processes and databases.
- Updates the complaint policies and procedures.
- Creates reports on complaint trends as it relates to the business.
- Addresses business risks with the Director of Legal and Governance and Deputy General Counsel.
- Oversees the timely and accurate addition of information to projects related to complex complaints.
- Monitors workload to make sure the team is adequately staffed and has the resources to timely review, investigate and respond to complex complaints.
- Audits periodically the work product of members of the team to ensure consistency, accuracy and timeliness in handling complex complaints.
- Implements training sessions for team members.
- Special projects as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years related work experience.
- One (1) to three (3) years of management experience.
- Experience with database management and case or matter management software.
- Ability to understand and interpret various laws and legal documents.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent leadership, problem solving and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask and operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take direction, prioritize tasks, and work independently.
- Demonstrates discretion and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality while dealing sensitive business matters.
- Assertive, self-motivated, and results-oriented.
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.