Complaints Project ManagerOperations Support North Richland Hills, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
The primary focus of the Project Manager is to assist with the coordination of multiple projects, organizing activities and developing programs to support the Operation’s strategic direction, supporting process improvement activities identified through root cause analytics.
- Action Plan management
- Communicate potential risks to impacted stakeholders
- Monitor adherence to legal obligations and service levels
- Solve complex issues that pose reputational and financial risk
- Track program progress and completion of projects
- Coordinate audit readiness activities
- Analyze departmental data to suggest potential changes in systems, procedures, and training
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service behaviors for both internal and external customers
- Update policies and procedures to comply with state and federal auto lending regulations.
- Supports corporate vision and direction in matters of existing and potential operational changes to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of all resources.
- Maintains a comprehensive working knowledge of all tools that are available to each associate, continually coaching and training associates to perform at peak capacity.
- Develops and fosters internal relationships to build points of contacts to quickly resolve escalated and unresolved customer issues and conflicts.
- Interacts with leadership of other departments to maximize efficiency.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience, required
- Five (5) – seven (7) years of experience in a Servicing/Originations role or related experience required; or has proven they can excel in all Essential Functions
- Experience in successfully addressing urgent high risk customer situations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation and closing skills a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The working conditions described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Overtime work may be required throughout the year
- Shifts and/or schedules may change throughout the year as dictated by management and business needs
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be able to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.