Compliance InternCollege/Internships Dallas, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities: The Consumer Compliance intern will be responsible for triaging and prepping incoming referrals and assigning case work. This intern will gather the proper documentation to support a review of the potentially suspicious activity, triage the information contained within the referrals, and escalate for additional investigation.
- Perform confidential research and analysis of alerted customers.
- Gather proper documentation to support analytical findings.
- Gather and create documentation as requested.
- Ability to work 12 consecutive (40 hr) weeks between May-August
- Willingness to participate in all intern activities throughout the summer
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Criminal Justice or a related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Energetic and self-motivated with excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact collaboratively with internal customers
- Flexibility and willingness to delve into unfamiliar areas
- Passion to learn new things
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- At least entering Junior year of undergraduate degree
- Shifts and/or schedules may change throughout the year as dictated by management and business needs
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.