Customer and Employee Experience Communications SpecialistOperations Strategy Dallas, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities: The Sr. Specialist, Communications is responsible for creating integrated communications programs based on best practices and that deliver against Company objectives and strategic initiatives. S/he assists with communications including writing, media relations and plans, develops, executes and evaluates communication outreach strategies and plans that promote Santander’s internal and external audiences.
- Partners and collaborates with operations, technology, business, and marketing as needed to develop and deliver effective communication, with an emphasis on customer and employee experience.
- Develops and executes creative ways to deliver messages through video and other rich media content.
- Develops, writes, edits and distributes presentations, talking points, change management updates and program releases, Q&A;’s, emails, articles.
- Develops content that can be deployed to enhance the awareness of organizational offerings. Supports project implementations using established communication strategies.
- Participates in the development of end user feedback strategies including customer satisfaction surveys and focus groups.
- Develops and executes a communications/marketing multi-year plan with objectives and strategies to heighten program awareness against well-defined audiences and then actively manages the programs and tactics that support the plan.
- Manages promotional communications, submitter correspondence and rewards fulfilment for employee idea suggestion program.
- Researches and reports on industry best practices.
- Special projects as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned
3-5 years experience in public/media relations or social media.
Experience with Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube & Instagram) and Google Analytics, preferred.
Advanced experience of grammar, spelling and brevity skills; knowledge of AP Style required.
Experience in financial services and/or auto finance preferred.
Experience with development and implementation of campaigns for email, e-newsletters, online advertising, search engines and social media preferred.
Experience Photoshop, and Microsoft Office (particularly Word, Powerpoint and Excel), Adobe Creative Suite optional. Pref
- Extended work hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard
- Corporate / satellite office role
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.