Customer Service Representative – BilingualCustomer Service North Richland Hills, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The primary focus of the Representative, Customer Service is to assist non-delinquent customers by courteously answering and addressing issues in an effort to satisfy our customer’s needs. They receive inbound customer calls to professionally assist customers with billing discrepancies, payoff and statement inquiries as well as negotiate future payment arrangements in accordance with company policies and procedures. They must balance taking the time to resolve non-delinquent accounts while doing so in an expedient and professional manner. They will have the ability to diagnose and diffuse upset customers by utilizing listening and bridging skills. All known trends shall be communicated to management in an effort to mitigate unnecessary calls, customer complaints and potential delinquency.
- Answer calls, service accounts and collect in accordance to all state and federal laws inclusive of Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).
- Resolve issues swiftly by achieving low Talk Times and a higher Calls Handled per Hour rank
- Meet assigned standards and expectations as required.
- Ensure accounts are worked according to business strategy and within Quality Assurance guidelines.
- Determine the reason for customer inquiry and assist the customer in resolving the problem permanently, to avoid any further delinquencies.
- Educate the customer about the terms of the contract.
- Adhere to company policy and procedure.
- Special projects as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- High School degree or equivalent
- Customer Service or Collections experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills a must.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- PC/Windows knowledge preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to maintain understanding of collection laws including FDCPA.
- Overtime work may be required throughout the year
- Shifts and/or schedules may change throughout the year as dictated by management and business needs