Data ArchitectInformation Technology Dallas, Texas
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- 5-9 years’ experience progressive data experience
- Experience in SQL, Informatica, SSAS
- Defines tasks and interdependencies at module level to Design/Develop reusable high quality technical solutions with prescribed tools and approved feature sets.
- Owns data design solution and related artifacts of one or more assigned domain. Acts as a data SME for those domains. Responsible for all issues and its resolution in the assigned domain.
Works with project management to provide work estimates and ensure timely delivery of the data solution.
- Works with business users to gather, document and seek approval of business requirements.
Supports data governance needs and data quality requirements. Reviews data rules developed by stewards. Escalate data issues to governance as needed and seek resolution.
- Perform data analysis creates and maintains data models, mapping documents, data dictionary as per data architecture framework.
- Seeks design approval from data architecture team and from Architecture review board. Maintains review documents and approval information.
- Implement and improve information security and data access controls.
Publish data dictionary.
- Liaison with development, DBA, Project and reporting team.
- Creates deployment packages and supports Production installs issues as directed.
- Test/Implement and provide feedback on data architecture framework. Optionally, participate in/suggest defining data architecture framework.
- Presents data design seeks approval through review process. Owns documents and review decisions.
- Mentors junior architects as business and technical SME.
- Provides work status to management.