Dealer Quality Specialist IOriginations Dallas, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Dealer Quality Specialist I shall be responsible for conducting monthly reviews on dealers to detect and report inconsistencies or possible inaccuracies in stated employment and income not detected during the application or the funding process. Highlight trends within the data, and provide feedback or a summary of the data to management.
- Conduct monthly Dealership reviews to proactively look for trends, inconsistencies, potential fraud or other assets with the dealer’s portfolio. Ensure we are compiling with SC policies.
- Additional reviews may be requested for a dealership when potential misrepresentations have been identified.
- Maintains a comprehensive working knowledge of Originations and/or Servicing policy and procedure.
- Maintains a comprehensive working knowledge of all tools that are available to each associate.
- Clear communications skills for both verbal and written.
- Document and report results from completed dealer reviews to management.
- Initiate telephone calls as necessary to complete reviews.
- Be able to conduct additional research via website as required to locate necessary employer information for verification purposes.
- Responsible for following workflows to produce quality data and use department best practices.
- Builds effective relationships with management.
- Special projects as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in Banking/Finance Auto/Customer Service role or related experience required.
- Financial services industry experience is preferred
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows intermediate skills preferred
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
Employer’s Rights: This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or administrators to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.