Dealer Relationship Manager New York, NYSC Sales New York, New York
- Summary of Responsibilities: The Dealer Relationship Manager (DRM) is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with dealers in their assigned territory, advising on the company’s underwriting guidelines, programs & products in their specific market and policies and procedures as a whole. They focus the majority of their time deepening relationships with their dealers by day to day management of dealer accounts, assisting in the loan process, and providing best in class customer service and generally acting as a liaison between their dealerships, and the corporate office.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer relationship matters
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet goals
- Analyze and review all territory reports to identify business opportunities by dealer and to prepare dealer visit objectives.
- Provide best in class customer service through daily interaction with all internal and external associates and dealers.
- Answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire customer experience.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with all dealership personnel in order to support growth targets via the following activities:
- Providing training on all programs and initiatives.
- Provide follow up on outstanding approvals given and their current status.
- Support Originations, Dealer Services, Enterprise Fraud, Titles, and various other internal departments as needed.
- Establishing targets within their territory and coordinating meetings with Dealer Principals and Dealer Lending partners.
- Facilitating term sheet presentations and collecting financial information and required closing documents.
- Assisting their Dealer Lending partners with portfolio and relationship management support.
- Conducting sales and finance presentations to demonstrate use of company products.
- Correctly utilize and update all reporting and sales tools including the sales management tool SalesForce.com.
- Educating the dealerships about new policies and guidelines
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Attending and participating during meetings and conference calls.
- Obtaining dealer agreements & supports Dealer Maintenance in the on-boarding process of dealers.
- Following corporate policies and guidelines.
- Provides support to Marketing promotional campaigns and dealer incentives.
- Successfully completing additional initiatives and meeting Regional Sales Manager’s (RSM) expectations.
- Communicating and promoting monthly incentivized offers, national and regional dealer programs, corporate initiatives and promotional campaigns**
- Daily management of dealer accounts through physical visits, phone calls, emails, faxes, mailers, campaigns, and follow ups.
- Special projects as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Zero-two years’ experience in sales, client relations, account management, and/or relationship management
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders as appropriate
- Direct experience demonstrating best in class customer service and relationship building skills.
- Current valid state driver’s license required
- Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills. Strong presentation and public speaking skills a must.
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to resolve disputes to a level that satisfies all parties
- Flexibility to manage a territory and travel may be required on a daily basis up to 100% of the time.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Corporate / Remote/Field office role
- DRM’s must be available to offer assistance to dealers during dealer working hours.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.