Dealer Relationship Manager – Montgomery, ALChrysler Capital Sales Montgomery, Alabama
Job Family: Business Development
Identifies and pursues new sales prospects within existing or untapped markets. Gathers market intelligence, generates leads, and develops proposals/campaigns to garner new business, ensuring a consistent flow of new revenues to the company. Uses knowledge of markets, industries, and clients to determine demand, future trends and potential projects. Works pre-developed lead lists to generate business and identify new customer prospects.
Job Function: Dealer Sales
Accountable for creating and executing the organization’s overall Sales strategy for the Consumer Auto Finance business line. Builds and maintains relationships with the organizations Automotive Dealer Partners in order to advise on the company’s products, programs, underwriting guidelines and processes and to increase overall application submission rates and profitability.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Sr. Specialist, Dealer Sales is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with dealers in their assigned territory, advising on the Company’s underwriting guidelines, programs, and products in their specific market and policies and procedures as a whole. They focus the majority of their time deepening relationships with their dealers by day to day management of dealer accounts, assisting in the loan process, and providing best in class customer service and generally acting as a liaison between their dealerships and the corporate office.
• Serves as the lead point of contact for all customer relationship matters.
• Ensures the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
• Develops new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet goals.
• Analyzes and reviews all territory reports to identify business opportunities by dealer and to prepare dealer visit objectives.
• Provides best in class customer service through daily interaction with all internal and external associates and dealers.
• Answers client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
• Liaises with cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire customer experience.
• Establishes and cultivates relationships with all dealership personnel in order to support growth targets.
• Provides training on all programs and initiatives.
• Provides follow up on outstanding approvals given and their current status.
• Supports Originations, Dealer Services, Enterprise Fraud, Titles, and various other internal departments as needed.
• Establishes targets within their territory and coordinating meetings with Dealer Principals and Dealer Lending partners.
• Facilitates term sheet presentations and collecting financial information and required closing documents.
• Assists their Dealer Lending partners with portfolio and relationship management support.
• Educates the dealerships about new policies and guidelines.
• Cultivates and fosters strong relationships with FCA Area Sales Managers within their assigned territory.
• Conducts sales and finance presentations to demonstrate use of company products.