Dealer Relationship Manager Chrysler Capital Buffalo, NYChrysler Capital Sales Santander Consumer, New York
- Serves as the lead point of contact for all customer relationship matters.
- Ensures the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Develops new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet goals.
- Analyzes and reviews all territory reports to identify business opportunities by dealer and to prepare dealer visit objectives.
- Provides best in class customer service through daily interaction with all internal and external associates and dealers.
- Answers client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
- Liaises with cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire customer experience.
- Establishes and cultivates relationships with all dealership personnel in order to support growth targets.
- Provides training on all programs and initiatives.
- Provides follow up on outstanding approvals given and their current status.
- Supports Originations, Dealer Services, Enterprise Fraud, Titles, and various other internal departments as needed.
- Establishes targets within their territory and coordinating meetings with Dealer Principals and Dealer Lending partners.
- Facilitates term sheet presentations and collecting financial information and required closing documents.
- Assists their Dealer Lending partners with portfolio and relationship management support.
- Educates the dealerships about new policies and guidelines.
- Cultivates and fosters strong relationships with FCA Area Sales Managers within their assigned territory.
- Conducts sales and finance presentations to demonstrate use of company products.