Dialer Adminstrator IIOperations Support North Richland Hills, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Dialer Administrator II shall be responsible for recommending, supporting, and implementing departmental initiatives for both the front and back end operations.
- Support and implement departmental initiatives for both the front and back end operations.
- Monitor day to day operations and escalate any issues to management.
- Verify call routing logic for all departments from the toll free numbers and IVR to detect possible call routing failures, invalid message scripts, and ensure overall call routing efficiency.
- Facilitate and operate the Aspect Predictive Dialer System.
- Create and modify ALM Scripts to automate repetitive steps to ensure consistency and efficiency.
- Assist with mentoring of co-workers and fill in as a manager as needed.
- Analyze and identify areas of improvement for both the front and back end operations.
- Special projects as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Five (5) + years of call center environment experience.
- Four (4) + years of Aspect UIP (version 6. 5 or higher) and ALM.
- Relevant SC experience may be substituted for some of the requirements.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Access.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Overtime work may be required throughout the year
- Shifts and/or schedules may change throughout the year as dictated by management and business needs
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.