Digital Acceptance Testing AssociateMarketing Dallas, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Digital Acceptance Testing Associate analyzes, develops, debugs, executes and maintains automated test cases within the testing environment for strategic digital initiatives. S/he promotes and develops awareness of testing methodologies and standards, and continuously enhances knowledge/expertise in own area and keep current with leading-edge technologies trends. May assist in developing test strategies and plans and is also be tasked with analyzing complex technical system problems.
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert managing the user acceptance test effort of prioritized digital efforts.
- Leads and develops complex test plans with critical business impact related to new or enhanced products and services.
- Works directly with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that project goals and objectives are met.
- Establishes test methodology best practices and standards, including, but not limited to, documentation, testing, and maintenance.
- Documents and analyzes test results, and makes recommendations to improve overall quality.
- Reviews project requirements and functional specifications documents to ensure they are testable
- Performs analysis on requirements to develop clear testing plans
- Produces timely and high quality testing and requirements-related work products, including test plans, test cases, and test results summaries
- Manages testing plans, including scope, schedule, documentation and coordination with technical teams.
- Bachelor's Degree: in information systems, computer science, software engineering or equivalent field or equivalent work experience
- 5-9 years’ experience developing test strategies, test plans, and test cases.
- Writing test plans and test cases
- CTFL or equivalent testing certification highly desired
- CBAP or equivalent business analysis certification a plus.
Skills & Abilities –
- Experience using analytical skills to identify gaps in business requirements or other project deliverables used to develop test strategy, approach and plan
- Uses strengths to derive proper user acceptance testing approach, plans, and test cases
- Has strong project management skills.
- Proven ability to handle complexity through building relationships and working collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Comprehend data, draw conclusions from complex reports, and work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Manage multiple, concurrent projects, activities and tasks under time constraints.
Demonstrated ability to utilize various testing approaches, manual, automated, risk-based based on the needs of the effort
- Frequently: Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
- Occasional moving and lifting of equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown.
- Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
- This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
- The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.