Digital Product ManagerMarketing Dallas, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
Santander Consumer is looking for a Senior Product Manager to influence our digital presence and strategy within the mobile space. The Senior Product Manager will work across various aspects of the business in order to enhance the mobile experience. In this position, one will work collaboratively to understand user needs and deliver solutions in a manner that is Simple, Personal, and Fair. For the Digital team, this product manager will be a self-driven and energetic candidate who will coordinate the efforts to drive change.
- Develop subject matter expertise and take ownership for integral mobile initiatives across the company
- Define and provide feature requirements for implementation of mobile initiatives from internal stakeholders
- Cultivate key partnerships with business and technology stakeholders
- Provide direction on development, testing, design, and refinement of solutions
- Prioritize projects and roadmap initiatives
- Facilitate collaboration across organization to ensure product delivery lines up with standard of compliance and corporate strategy; working with legal, risk, compliance, operations, design, and technology teams
- Drive digital decisions through insights of profitability and customer experience improvement
- Identify, investigate, and employ solutions to meet customer needs, both for current experience and future opportunities
- Leverage data analysis for impact projections and results
- Other Functions:
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree: In Business, Finance, or equivalent discipline or equivalent work experience
- 9-12 years of related work experience
Skills & Abilities –
- Experience in building or implementing digital or mobile products
- Demonstrated ability to navigate and coordinate through various teams in organization
- Strong analytical skills/financial acumen
- Demonstrates the potential to think strategically and lay out a course of action to drive future business growth for a specific project or product
- Self-starter: forward thinking, with a positive/can-do attitude
- Displays a constant desire to learn
- Demonstrates the ability to translate customer or technical needs into product features
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively to internal teams, key partners, and senior management
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Frequently: Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
- Occasional moving and lifting of equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown.
- Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
- This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
- The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.