Digital Project ManagerMarketing Dallas, Texas
This Technical Project Manager leads and motivates a team of professionals and is accountable for the overall schedule and quality of deliverable across digital initiatives. S/he manages and oversees the end to end project management activities such as project reporting, project planning, issue / risk identification and tracking, scope management, estimation, client management, relationship management and other project documentation preparation for digital projects.
This position manages and implements digital projects with a defined start and end. Leads team members from various job families through a defined project life cycle. Plans, develops, coordinates and assists with project activities through all project phases (e.g., project planning, execution, communication, financial management and issues/risk mitigation).
Responsibilities and functions:
- Develops project plans to meet critical Digital objectives.
- Identifies and implements solutions resolving issues to maintain timelines and achieve agreed upon deliverables.
- Serves as liaison between team members and functional area management.
- Coordinates activities and resources for assigned projects.
- Monitors and reports risk factors, issues, actions items and progress.
- Participates in project meetings; follows up on deliverables, coordinating potential issues, documenting policies, procedures and communications for the project.
- Acts as a subject matter expert (SME) while providing leadership, guidance, and mentorship to other project managers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree: business administration, management information systems, computer science or equivalent
- 5-9 years of experience as a project manager in the digital space.
- Proven ability to motivate teams and drive a common goal.
- Proven track record of successful technical project delivery within digital space.
- Strong project management and quality assurance skills.
- Establish and maintain relationships with necessary internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Scrum Master (CSM) certification, or PMP-ACP, or CAPM certification
- Frequently: Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
- Occasional moving and lifting of equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown.
- Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
- This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
- The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.