Director Dealer AdvocacyOriginations Dallas, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Director, Dealer Management presents to Senior leaders on dealer performance trends and recommends solutions to identified dealer issues to improve performance. S/he provides high level support for various dealer initiatives and conducts financial, operational, and related analysis to support dealer management. The incumbent develops reporting and analysis to manage/improve the dealer management program and serves as a dealer management subject matter expert.
- Develop reporting and analysis to monitor and manage the dealer management program including the ability to deep dive into specific dealer issues.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of dealer management functions with in-depth knowledge of dealer management reporting and analysis.
- Partners with other departments to validate information, solve dealer issues and to present documented findings, alternatives and recommended actions.
- Organizes and defines parameters of dealer related data for dealer metrics.
- Represents dealer management as the subject matter expert on cross-functional initiatives, as necessary.
- Maintains dealer system and dealer data lineage knowledge, stays current on all dealer enhancements, identifies training needs and implements plans.
- Gathers information, analyzes data and trends, identifies root causes, and develops recommended solutions and actions.
- Performs research, analysis, and resolution of dealer issues through the use of reports and dashboards.
- Builds, creates and automates reports that function as a control to existing processes.
- Generates and/or develops regulatory and management reports.
- Develops and analyzes additional ad-hoc reports as needed by Management and or Regulatory Agencies.
Special dealer projects as requested. Performs other dealer related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Finance, Business Analytics or related field.
- 4-6 years relevant reporting and analysis experience.
- Experience building effective cross-functional partnerships in a matrixed environment
- Ability to research, analyze, document, and present metrics that drive business decisions
- Ability to determine and report priorities/metrics to senior management
- Ability to manage multiple small to medium sized projects simultaneously
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services risk management (policies and procedures)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Technical proficiency for analysis and reporting tools: (SQL, SAS, R, Python, Tableau, etc)
- Ability to build reporting and analytical solutions from multiple disparate data sources
- Experience building and automating reports and dashboards
- Some knowledge and practical insight of applying AI to business use cases is a plus