Director Dealer ExperienceFraud Management Dallas, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities: The VP Dealer Experience is responsible for providing the strategy, vision, leadership and direction within Dealer Services related to dealer experience. VP Dealer Experience will oversee all aspects of Dealer Advocacy policies, objectives, and initiatives; while developing and establishing procedures and policies governing dealer correspondence and the handling of dealer complaints. This position will also oversee dealer statements, dealer extranet and other tools and resources responsible for providing products and services to dealers. This position will create, develop and implement service levels processes that generate the highest levels of service related to the organization’s dealer partnerships.
- Develops and establishes procedures and policies governing dealer correspondence and the handling of dealer complaints
- Provides leadership and direction through Assistant Vice Presidents and Managers
- Ensures the successful implementation all dealer-facing strategies and initiatives
- Manages and maintains relationships with dealers, outside vendors and investors by providing presentations and handling escalations when required
- Develops and maintains a sustainable dealer reward and recognition program
- Collects and communicates dealer satisfaction results
- Develops and reports performance measurements and results
- Builds and maintains relationships with business centers and dealerships to increase service satisfaction
- Provides world-class customer service through daily interaction with all customers
- Maintains a comprehensive working knowledge of Originations including policies and procedures
- Analyzes monthly call performance to identify trends needing corrective action
- Interacts with Executive Management as well as leadership of all departments
- Continually evaluates and enhances workflow to implement best practices
- Provides input into the vision and direction of Dealer Advocacy
- Establishes vision and direction in matters of existing and potential operational changes to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of all resources
- Troubleshoots system defects and develops new system features and functionality
- Ensures the constant professional development of direct reports and team members
- Maintains awareness of the external and internal competitive landscape in terms of opportunities, customers, markets, etc
- Special projects as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s Degree preferred
- Ten (10) years’ experience in the financial services industry; auto experience strongly desired
- Minimum five (5) years management experience required
- Demonstrable leadership capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrable customer service and relationship building skills a must
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines and maintaining consistent follow up with outstanding issues
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or Administrators to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.