Early Stage Account ManagerFull-Time Mesa, Arizona
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The primary focus of the Early Stage Account Manager (ESAM) is to maintain and reduce delinquency on accounts while minimizing losses. The ESAM calls customers whose accounts are past due to negotiate resolution and sends correspondence in accordance with company policies and procedures. The ESAM must also develop the ability to recognize high risk accounts, become familiar with and solicit collection remedies, balance renewals and discuss difficult situations with an Early Stage Manager.
- Collects in accordance with all state and federal laws inclusive of Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).
- Makes effective use of the dialing system to increase right party contacts.
- Independently evaluates each account and determine the best course of action for the customer in resolving the problem permanently to avoid any further delinquencies.
- Meets assigned standards and expectations as required.
- Ensures accounts are worked according to business strategy and within Quality Assurance guidelines.
- Determines the reason for delinquency and assists the customer in resolving the problem permanently, to avoid any further delinquencies.
- Educates the customer about the terms of the contract.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Special projects as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Collections experience preferred.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, sales and closing skills required.
- Must have a working knowledge of Automobile Lease and Commercial rules, regulations and collection policies and procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills required.
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office and Collection applications
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to maintain understanding of collection laws including FDCPA.
- Must have a working knowledge of Automobile Lease and Commercial rules, regulations and collection Policies and Procedures
- Must have advanced understanding of loss prevention and collection policies and procedures and be familiar with the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).
- Overtime work may be required throughout the year.
- Shifts and/or schedules may change throughout the year as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard
- Corporate / satellite office role Employer’s Rights: This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.