Funding Analyst IOriginations Mesa, Arizona
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Funding Analyst coordinates the purchasing of retail installment contracts from Santander Consumer USA Inc. SC’s dealer base. By working directly with SC’s dealerships, Credit Department, Sales Department and vendors, they ensure adherence to state, federal and internal credit regulations.
- Manages of a book of customer files with limited supervision or guidance.
- Use analytic skills to assess accuracy of verifications, calculations and data.
- Performs advanced level of verifications to ensure credit guidelines are achieved.
- Provides world-class customer service through daily interaction with both internal and external customers, including SC personnel, automotive dealerships, vendors and customers.
- Participates in team related activities and meetings.
- Utilizes creative methods to generate results and to foster teamwork.
- Identifies appropriate title work for various states.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Special projects as requested.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred; equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree
- Zero (0) to two (2) years of auto originations/funding experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal skills
- PC/Windows knowledge required
- Confidentiality with privacy sensitive customer documents
- Fluency in Spanish is helpful
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Overtime work may be required throughout the year
- Shifts and/or schedules may change throughout the year as dictated by management and business needs
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
Employer’s Rights: This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.