Specialist, HR Reporting and AnalyticsHuman Resources Dallas, Texas
- Collect, compile and analyze data related to human resources functional areas including recruitment; compensation and benefits; performance management; and staffing to include retention reports.
- Generate a variety of reports utilizing HRIS, the applicant tracking system (ATS), timekeeping system and other resources.
- Collaborate with Talent Management team to design and deliver reports, analytics and tools, increase efficiencies and support broader departmental reporting objectives to meet business needs.
- Provide proactive support by executing data analysis, metric reporting, streamlining reporting deliverables and ensuring data accuracy.
- Develop and deliver long-term goals for data modeling and standards in conjunction with data users, department managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Identify problematic areas and provide recommendations on best course of action to solution.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns related to all areas of Talent Management.
- Present analysis to management in a clear, concise and actionable format
- Deliver ad-hoc reporting as needed.
- Special projects as requested by TM leadership.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or previous related experience.
- Minimum three (3) years’ work experience as a data molder or data analyst.
- Strong understanding of relational data structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Excellent analytical and technical competence including the ability to personally present detailed analyses to senior level leaders.
- Data acquisition, mining, analysis, data integrity management, metrics management and reporting experience is required.
- Advanced knowledge with MS Access and Excel required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a collaborative and engaging work style.
- A high level of confidentiality required and matched with a deep respect for and commitment to protecting sensitive information.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter, work independently, and follow open issues through to resolution.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and work under tight deadlines in a pressure filled environment.
- Experience with multiple Applicant Tracking Systems and HRIS systems a plus.
- Travel to other facilities and/or locations required.
- Extended work hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate or satellite office role. Employer’s Rights This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.