HR Analyst – Workday IntegrationsHuman Resources Dallas, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The HRIS Analyst IV will provide guidance to the HRIS team and lead project management and process improvement initiatives. This position is critical to supporting all Human Resources Systems and ensures that HR and other business initiatives are fully supported with the appropriate process, tools, support and metrics. The HRIS Analyst IV evaluates, analyzes, and maintains company Human Resource Information Systems and identifies new HR/business needs and the software products to fulfill these needs.
- Leads and manages complex HR projects and programs including the development and management of project plans, deliverables, and change management.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for all escalated HRIS concerns and solves complex system issues.
- Provides guidance, direction and instruction to less experienced HRIS analysts and serves as a liaison between HRIS team and management.
- Configures and customizes tables, system set ups and reports.
- Evaluates functionalities of HRMS that may not be activated today, and recommends solutions that meet business need while fitting into overall HR strategies.
- Reviews documented issues and gaps to ensure the system is meeting business needs.
- Acts as an Advisor on HR initiatives leveraging technology to achieve HR goals and increase efficiency.
- Administers HR systems security to ensure timely functionality for users.
- Provides support for HR systems including, but not limited to, researching and resolving problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Creates and maintains UAT test scripts; ensuring they reflect a thorough and comprehensive approach to all enhancement, implementation or other system changes
- Maintains the HR systems and applications including data inputs, outputs, processes, security, and delegation of data maintenance
- Maintains a strong knowledge of human resource policies, procedures, and processes.
- Leads and partners with the business to map HR processes, clean up data, and recommend solutions for continued process improvement
- Special projects as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required.
- Minimum eight (8) + years HRIS experience is required.
- Workday experience required.
- Solid knowledge and experience with one or all of the following: Kronos, Cornerstone LMS and Silk RoadATS systems
- Demonstrated ability to work under strict time constraints, and pay close attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong written and verbal skills; ability to communicate in simplest terms including communication with teams
- Skill in organization, prioritization, and attention to detail
- Project Management skills strongly preferred
- Ability to show high degree of initiative
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Functional knowledge of Human Resources business processes of payroll, benefits, compensation, and learning/development, recruiting and supporting functions.
- Strong team player with the ability to work across multiple functions and disciplines
- Great leadership
- Ability to work in diverse, fast paced environment collaborating and building strong relationships with varying team members.
- Ability to travel between local facilities as business needs dictate Maintain awareness of current trends, in the HR Systems with focus on product and service development, delivery and support applying key technologies.
- Examine trends in information systems training, materials and techniques
- Attend classes, reading, CBT’s or other mechanisms, continuously increase both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge.
- Participate in user group meetings/conferences
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
Employer’s Rights: This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.