Human Resources Business PartnerHuman Resources Mesa, Arizona
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) collaborates with the business and HR team to implement HR initiatives in line with the organization’s strategic objectives. By developing strong internal client relationships, the HRBP helps drive people management initiatives. Key responsibilities will include providing HR consultation, policy interpretation, strategic planning, and administering HR projects and program implementation for assigned business units.
Assists with all human resources functions, including but not limited to:
- Builds collaborative relationships and gains credibility with operational management and associates to identify HR needs and work collaboratively to implement ideas and strategies
- Proactively minimizes legal risk by ensuring clients’ compliance with company policies and procedures. Makes recommendations, provide solutions, and resolve issues as challenges arise
- Provides expert advice to local management on a range of individual and collective HR issues in accordance with company policies, procedures and Best Practice to deliver solutions on employment issues
- Seamlessly executes a full range of duties aligned to deploy HR Strategy and objectives into client group
- Leads employee relations for the organization including coaching on HR related issues, disciplinary actions, HR investigations, and separation
- Contributes to the development of HR policies which are aligned to business goals and legal requirements
- Analyzes HR data for client group/business area to identify opportunities for improvement and implements solutions to enhance service quality and cost effectiveness (i.e.: Labor Turnover trends, absence management, etc.) Identifies training needs within business area and works with Talent Solutions to ensure availability of associate development is aligned to functional and organizational objectives
- Works with Talent Acquisition to source and attract top talent into business area through targeted recruitment activities (i.e.: Behavioral Interviewing) to ensure improved talent attraction in achieving business goals that model company values.
- Communicates changes/development in operational HR Policy procedures within business area
- Integrates Company Values into all activities to drive alignment and organizational improvement through inspiring and motivating people
- Educates business area to drive employee support requirements through self-service
- Collaborates with other HR Operations Partners to ensure coordination, consistency and cultural sensitivity in the delivery of all HR related activities
- Assists in ongoing administration of recordkeeping in associate files as well as HR system of record
- Assists, supports and administers reward and recognition programs, new employee orientation / welcoming programs as needed
- Fosters strong partnership with HR colleagues to support all HR strategies
- Special projects as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Facilitate and/or train as needed
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related field required; Continuing education as required to stay abreast of legal issues is required
- Four (4) to six (6) years human resource related experience as an HR business partner, generalist or specialist; strong business acumen is required; Certification in human resources is desired (PHR, SPHR)
- Must be an effective verbal and written communicator with strong interpersonal, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- A flexible and professional approach to an evolving and dynamic environment is essential.
- Successful track record of delivering superior client service
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, appropriately prioritize and organize work effectively.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills required; HRIS (PeopleSoft) and ATS knowledge strongly preferred
- Must have ability to maintain confidentiality
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or Managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description and your disposition to assume additional tasks that are required to satisfy business demands and necessities.
The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. Any modifications will be notified to you in due course.