Impound ClerkOperations Support North Richland Hills, Texas
· Receives inbound calls from agents with updated information on accounts identified as impound repossessions.
· Places outbound follow up calls to vendors.
· Assist Impound Representatives with timely updates from other departments pertaining to accounts in their lists.
· Generate daily reports and distribute to Impounds team members and/or management.
· Assist in identifying proper billing arrangements on release documents.
· Process incoming faxes and email requests pertaining to Impounds/settlements/payment information/redemptions and forward them for proper handling.
· Sort and deliver departmental mail from mailroom.
· Request and monitor supplies for the department.
· In depth knowledge of repossession procedures is essential.
· Special projects as requested
· Performs other duties as assigned
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Experience performing general office duties with collection or finance experience desired.
· General knowledge of collections policies and procedures and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).
· Accurate data entry, typing and ten-key skills.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Word.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality.
· Overtime work may be required throughout the year
· Shifts and/or schedules may change throughout the year as dictated by management and business needs.