Impound ClerkOperations Support North Richland Hills, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision of the Impound Manager, the Impound Clerk will assist the Reinstatement team performing general functions and assisting with administrative and clerical work to facilitate timely redemptions. The clerk is responsible for taking incoming calls from vendors as well as placing outbound follow up calls to vendors to verify paperwork.
- Receives inbound calls from agents with updated information on accounts identified as impound repossessions.
- Places outbound follow up calls to vendors.
- Assist Impound Representatives with timely updates from other departments pertaining to accounts in their lists.
- Generate daily reports and distribute to Impounds team members and/or management.
- Assist in identifying proper billing arrangements on release documents.
- Process incoming faxes and email requests pertaining to Impounds/settlements/payment information/redemptions and forward them for proper handling.
- Sort and deliver departmental mail from mailroom.
- Request and monitor supplies for the department.
- In depth knowledge of repossession procedures is essential.
- Special projects as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience performing general office duties with collection or finance experience desired.
- General knowledge of collections policies and procedures and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).
- Accurate data entry, typing and ten-key skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Word.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Overtime work may be required throughout the year
- Shifts and/or schedules may change throughout the year as dictated by management and business needs.