Incentive Analyst IIFull-Time Dallas, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Incentive Analyst II will be responsible for monitoring dealer incentive programs to ensure correct payments and communications with dealers; ensuring all related program issues are addressed and resolved, including any technical related issues. This position will work closely with Operations on the development and implementation of incentive programs.
- Assists in the design, development and implementation of new and revised incentive programs
- Maintains incentive tool/application, along with managing the payment processes; while identifying process improvements
- Partners with internal resources to develop, analyze and produce cost analysis of incentive programs
- Supports the development and distribution of regional incentivized program guidelines.
- Supports the management of the incentive claims process with the OEM and other partners.
- Recommends changes to improve efficiencies and cost of administering Incentives programs
- Creates and maintains financial presentations related to Incentives
- Supports outside vendors through the implementation of incentive programs
- Monitors incentive feedback process with dealers and business centers
- Provides business leaders with insight from an operational point of view to improve incentive / communication activities
- Manages incentive claims process to ensure timely and accurate payment
- Takes the appropriate course of action when issues occur, through coordination with IT and Accounting or other appropriate business area
- Serves as key interface between OEM’s dealer network, Sales team, Accounting and IT departments to ensure smooth implementation of incentive activities
- Ensures all program issues are addressed and resolved promptly
- Special projects as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business or related field, equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Two (2) to four (4) years’ experience in analyzing data
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience with dealer incentive program processing
- In-depth knowledge of Incentives Programs including statutes, regulations, policies and procedures
- Demonstrable ability to provide solutions and problem-solve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook; department specific PC applications.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Time management skills with strong attention to details; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet assigned project deadlines in a timely manner
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
Employer’s Rights: This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.