QA AnalystOperations Support Dallas, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for performing analytical research related to the incentives process. A high level of technical expertise and data manipulation is required. The ability to create reporting quickly is desired.
- Develops ad-hoc reporting and monthly KPI monitoring
- Supports the management of the incentive claims process with the OEM and other partners
- Recommends changes to improve efficiencies and cost of administering incentives claims programs
- Provides business leaders with feedbacks from an operational point of view to improve incentive claims/communication activities
- Takes the appropriate course of action when issues occur through partnering across the organization and escalating to management
- Assist in the incentive upload process as requested
- Assist in the vendor review process as requested
- Develops sound testing analysis
- Develops analysis that includes post-implementation monitoring
- Presents analysis to management in a clear, concise and actionable format
- Maintains and apply knowledge of consumer lending data
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or equivalent combination of education and experience, required.
- Two (2) – four (4) years of experience in financial analysis, data mining and statistics required.
- Knowledge of complex risk management methods and techniques.
- Proficient with PC software applications such as SQL, SAS, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Advanced analytical and computer skills.
- Demonstrated ability to apply complex financial and statistical principles.
- Superior written and verbal presentation skills and ability to communicate well with senior management.
- Display advanced quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks/deadlines.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Flexible, proactive working style.
- Adaptive to a team environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality. Preferences:
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or equivalent, preferred.
- The working conditions described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
Employer’s Rights: This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.