IT InternCollege/Internships Dallas, Texas
- Assists other Business Analysts in documenting current business procedures and processes.
- Assists in the creation of documentation and definitions for technical systems, processes, business rules and data.
- Assists team with Documenting System and Client Acceptance Test plans.
- Writing Unit Tests using C# and Microsoft MS Unit
- Researching new technologies and components
- Configuration management duties such as code merges and branching Subversion
- Special projects as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work 12 consecutive (40 hr) weeks between May-August
- Willingness to participate in all intern activities throughout the summer
- Pursuing a degree in IT, Computer Science, or Database design and modeling
- Object Oriented Programming experience
- Integrated Development Environment Usage (Visual Studio/Eclipse/Emacs)
- Flexibility and willingness to delve into unfamiliar areas
- Passion to learn new things
- Ability to maintain confidentiality Preferred Qualifications:
- At least entering Junior year of undergraduate degree
- Transactional-SQL (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Code repository usage/configuration (Subversion/GIT/MS Team Foundation Server)
- Shifts and/or schedules may change throughout the year as dictated by management and business needs
- Travel to multiple facilities maybe required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
Employer’s Rights: This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.