Lead Informatica Data Quality EngineerInformation Technology Dallas, Texas
The Sr. Associate, Business Intelligence & Reporting is responsible for identifying the intelligence needs of their designated business domain through one-to-one communications, conducting intelligence analyses, and performing market research and industry analyses.in areas of interest to the company which will allow the company to gain a competitive advantage.
- Identifies intelligence needs of their designated business domain through one-to-one communications, conducting intelligence analyses, and performing market research and industry analyses.
- Manages complex projects for the Business Intelligence department.
- Partners with members of other groups and functions within the company to drive results.
- Monitors fields of interest to the company, such as technology in the political/legal frameworks.
- Participates in management meetings related to Business Intelligence (BI) reporting.
- Monitors internal and external environments for development of new business processes.
- Communicates solutions and follows processes to keep customers up to date on system developments.
- Interprets and administers policies, processes, and procedures
- Acts as business lead on projects by working with the technical support and BI teams including setting priorities, analyzing user needs, preparing enhancement requests and helping with development projects, testing and implementation.
- Leads and participates in various meetings with internal customers at all levels of management.
- Manages a training and educational plan for greater awareness of business intelligence tools, reports, features, business rules, etc. across the business and user community.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education –
- Bachelor’s Degree: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent field.
- or equivalent work experience
- Master’s Degree: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent field.
- Experience –
- 9-12 years
- Skills & Abilities –
- Advanced technical skills especially around the Microsoft BI stack.
- Strong business awareness and commercial acumen.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity, poise, maturity and precision both written and verbal.
- Ability to synthesize complex or diverse information/datasets.
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels across the business.
- Advanced knowledge of data management best practices, challenges, and approaches; metadata, data quality, and data stewardship.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements in financial services industry.
- Ability to comprehend processes and systems associated with data management; evaluate and understand business challenges; their technical implications, and potential solutions for implementation.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and negotiate project priorities and deliverables.
- Ability to work across multiple lines of business and facilitate large cross-functional meetings.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to interact with senior level management; experience interfacing with multiple levels of the organizational structure.
- Ability to maintain and report on confidential information in an appropriate manner.
- Ability to exercise stakeholder confidentiality and discretionary judgment.
- Ability to adjust to new developments/changing circumstances.
- Ability to make effective decision making on complex matters.
- Ability to lead, influence and direct peers, subordinates and management.
- Results oriented; ability to work efficiently and meet strict reporting deadlines.
- Self-directed, self-motivated and demonstrated experience providing ideas and solutions to further business understanding.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.