Summary of Responsibilities:
- Handles the end of term lease from 180 days until the lease is sold at auction while providing world class customer service.
- Reviews a queue of accounts up to 180 days prior to lease maturity
- Supports dealers via telephone, and email, and utilizes ‘My supervisor’ to educate regarding customer end of term lease intentions
- Demonstrates quality customer service when speaking with the lessee to establish the intentions at the end of term
- Follows up with dealers to receive the odometer statement
- Discusses inspection results with customer and establishes customer intentions on repairs
- Ensures compliance of state and departmental regulations relative to remarketing an end of term lease vehicle
- Draws upon knowledge of Bankruptcy and state laws pertaining to legal sale of inventory
- Reconciles Auction Inventory to ensure the quickest possible sale
- Reviews and monitors exception reporting to maintain accuracy and resolve problems
- Initiates contact with Auction and Agent Vendors to resolve issues regarding transportation or sale availability
- Works closely with the Title Department to properly manage timeframes and push back on hold issues to ensure delivery of Title in a timely manner
- Conducts in-depth communication with outside vendors (transportation vendors, dealers and auctions)
- Properly documents all account activity in required systems
- Audits accounts to ensure charges assessed at Auction are valid, makes decision to approve or reject invoice
- Special projects as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Zero (0) to two (2) years of Auto Finance experience required
- Ability to type 30 words per minute
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple job duties
- Strong decision-making ability
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to change
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Computer literate with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solver with strong work ethic
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Overtime work may be required throughout the year
- Shifts and/or schedules may change throughout the year as dictated by management and business needs Employer’s Rights: This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.