Liquidity Risk Analyst IIIRisk Dallas, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Market Risk Analyst will be assisting Senior Manager Market Risk in ensuring appropriate measures are in place and steps taken to effectively and optimally measure, model, analyze and interpret changes to the company’s market risk profile. The position will also control exposures against policies and limits using the bank’s Market Risk Policy.
- Perform production of all necessary reports to meet internal governance/oversight and regulatory needs under Market Risk framework
- Net Stability Funding Ratio
- Enhanced Prudential Standards under Dodd Frank
- Contingent Funding Planning
- Document all procedures, policies and frameworks
- Research and benchmark liquidity gap analysis on regular basis based on public information and peer group analysis
- Ensure full compliance with policies, procedures and any other applicable regulations.
- Special projects as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum Four (4) year degree in Finance/Economics or relevant field is required
- Two (2) to four (4) years of related experience in Liquidity Risk or Asset Liability Management within banking industry is required
- Knowledge of Asset Liability framework is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of trading platforms is required
- Consumer Banking experience with auto loans, credit cards preferred
- Proficient in basic PC applications (Microsoft Word / Excel/ Outlook / PowerPoint)
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
Employer’s Rights: This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.