Loan Specialist ICustomer Service North Richland Hills, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
- An entry level role that is expected to acquire the proficiency to make outbound calls and take inbound calls for approved applicants to provide information, answer questions, and “sell” our products. Educates customers about auto loan process. Enters required customer or dealer data into system. Researches and responds to telephone, fax or email questions, inquiries and complaints. May be specialized by product type. May have responsibility for completing assigned tasks/processes including but not limited to chat, emails, and social media in line with departmental procedures relevant to the individual role, function or group assigned within the department.
- Builds dealer relationships by providing consultation and advice on products.
- Provides person-to-person contact and representation of company and products to applicant.
- Dialer functionality – uses Aspect software to contact customers immediately upon approval.
- Takes indirect Chrysler calls. Responsible for providing effective customer service, and communicating loan terms and conditions and products according to management policies and guidelines.
- With direction from the Loan Specialist IV, qualifies customers for refinancing, including facilitating discussions about credit, existing lien holders and financial options. Gathers and validates customer and dealer data from internal and external sources.
- Reviews and recommends clearance CAC fraud alerts.
- Enters data into system and maintains records of problems and inquiries handled.
- Uses Credit. net, Loan Specialist Site, and Cars systems and other applications to maintain accurate customer data. Processes customer changes according to established department policies and procedures. Makes credit decisions within policy guidelines.
- Handles lease buyout product for existing Chrysler customers. Pulls and provides lease payoff information. Partners with Chrysler Allegiance Team and customers to facilitate lease buyouts.
- Acquires proficiency to manage live chat, email submissions, and social media for all products.
- Handles all documentation and filings relevant to tasks assigned, and ensure this is done in a timely manner.
- Updates systems in a timely and accurate manner as required by procedures.
- Completes all reporting and documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Completes all work within agreed timelines and to required standards, and in accordance with methodologies and procedures in place.
- Maintains effective communication with all colleagues, customers and third parties.
- Special projects as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 0 to 2 years’ experience in a customer service role.
- Ability to learn and sell warranty (VSC) and Gap products.
- Must be an effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment with demonstrated problem solving and decision- making skills.
- Strong organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment while maintaining quality results.
- Ability to handle multiple line phones
- Proficiency with Internet applications and Microsoft Office Products a must
- Ability to relate to people quickly and solve their problems
- Ability to maintain confidentiality. Preferences:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
- Previous experience or training with social media.
- Overtime work may be required throughout the year.
- Shifts and/or schedules may change throughout the year as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
Employer’s Rights: This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.