Loss Recovery Process CoordinatorOperations Support North Richland Hills, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision of the Loss Recovery Process Manager, the Process Coordinator works within the Loss Recovery Vendor Management team assisting with the receipt, review, validation and approval or rejection of vendors invoices. The Loss Recovery Process Coordinator will also assist the Reinstatement team performing general functions and assisting with administrative and clerical work to facilitate timely redemptions.
- Receives inbound calls from agents with updated information on accounts identified as pending redemptions.
- Places outbound follow up calls to vendors to verify paperwork.
- Assists Reinstatement coordinators with timely updates from other departments and vendors.
- Generates daily reports and distribute to Reinstatement team members and/or management.
- Assists in identifying proper billing arrangements on release documents.
- Processes incoming faxes and email requests pertaining to redemptions, settlements, payment information and resolve or forward them for proper handling.
- Reviews/processes vendor invoices for coding, approval/rejection and/or resolution via electronic system (Catalyst).
- Reviews, researches and reconciles vendor fees against customer account activities.
- Analyzes historical vendor/invoicing data.
- Manages vendor billing inquiries by providing accurate and timely resolution/support/feedback.
- Manages departmental invoicing queues.
- Maintains and amends vendor demographic information (including but not limited to remittance addresses, points of contact, fee schedules, etc.)
- Manages internal or external customer or vendor request(s) via email including but not limited to lien verification requests, document requests, letters, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Special projects as requested to support operational efficiencies Required Skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- Six (6) months general office experience or collections experience desired.
- General knowledge of collections policies and procedures and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).
- In depth knowledge of repossession and invoicing procedures is essential.
- Accurate data entry, typing and ten-key skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Word.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Overtime work may be required throughout the year.
- Shifts and/or schedules may change throughout the year as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.