Loss Recovery Process Manager, Invoicing OpExOperations Support North Richland Hills, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Loss Recovery Process Manager will review, monitor and direct process flow as it pertains to Servicing, Impound and Bankruptcy related invoices. The manager ensures company policies and procedures, as well as State and Federal laws are followed on all portfolios.
- Serves as manager and mentor over the direct supervision of Loss Recovery Process Coordinators providing guidance regarding invoicing, organizational goals, objectives, policies and procedures, State and Federal laws and ensure performance standards are achieved and maintained.
- Partners with Accounts Receivable and Payable, SourceNet and Vendor Management in regards to payment allocation errors and issue resolution.
- Performs audit of accounts, reporting and Auto Pay process for accuracy, timely receipt from vendors and proper allocation of funds.
- Manages and audits invoice rejections identified by the Process Coordinators to identify vendor or system issues.
- Manages and coordinates the strategy of Repo, Impound and Bankruptcy invoicing inboxes to ensure acceptable turnaround time.
- Develops and trains all Process Coordinators for understanding and implementation of all aspects of the Process Coordinator job description.
- Promotes a cooperative and productive work environment for team members consistent with SC’s mission and values.
- Perform additional duties and special projects as assigned by senior management.
- Conducts and attends training meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Minimum four (4) years experience in the financial services industry; sub-prime auto experience strongly desired. Some management experience preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of invoicing processes including experience in financial services;
- Must have advanced understanding of loss prevention and collection policies and procedures and be familiar with the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).
- Must have excellent leadership and decision making skills with the ability to lead, coach and motivate others.
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of the management and executive team.
- Must have the ability to create an atmosphere where team members feel free to express concerns and suggestions while identifying opportunities to improve and align loss recovery initiatives.
- Must have strong mathematical skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.