Manager, Business Process AdministrationOperations Support Dallas, Texas
- Workflow management control of day to day activities.
- Maintains all tracking necessary to efficiently and effectively manage the productivity of all resources.
- Assigns tasks to the team and ensures they are completed in a timely manner and proper evidence is retained.
- Develops a Business Process team that will ensure all associates in the department operate in a manner consistent with company values.
- Responsible for development and management of all direct reports in line with corporate objectives.
- Ensures associate have clear understanding of task and deliverables.
- Proofreading of business documentation for accuracy and adherence to the corporate standards.
- Conducts regular audits of associate activities.
- Analyze processes and develops workflow adjustments to improve best practices.
- Maintains and develops relationships to support operational needs across all lines of business.
- Partners with Enterprise Policy Administration to ensure business policies, processes, standards, procedures, etc. are current and maintained within the appropriate system.
- Facilitates meetings with business partners and support groups on potential documentation issues impacting Operations.
- Maintains a comprehensive working knowledge of all tools that are available to each associate, continually coaching and training associates
- Documents and maintains business process maps, policies, processes, standards, procedures and Toolbox application.
- Manages all departmental practices and procedures. Ensures team alignment as all times.
- Facilitates meetings with business partners and support groups to build awareness of identified and potential issues impacting Operations.
- Partners with Legal, Compliance, and appropriate business units to obtain feedback and guidance on documentation review.
- Escalates issues or roadblocks, with solutions that may hinder target deliverable dates.
- Corresponds with management across the various business lines to provide and / or obtain information as needed.
- Meets regularly with business partners to solicit feedback regarding support needs and associate performance.
- Facilitate and attend meeting as required by Management.
- Gathers data to assist with the completion of regular and month end reporting.
- Meet with analyst staff regularly to provide coaching, feedback, and development.
- Conduct interviews for potential new hire staffing.
- Completes and documents team coaching, development and disciplinary processes.
- Daily review of time management tool for timecard accuracy.
Special projects as requested. Performs other duties as assigned.
Excellent communication skills including written and verbal skills are a must. Excellent organizational and time management skills are essential. Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent negotiation skills a must. Prior experience with Compliance and Legal Governance preferred. Demonstrated ability to develop and manage an efficient department. Demonstrated leadership and management skills, including training and mentoring skills to coach the staff. Must have the ability to facilitate discussion and assist in conflict resolution. Minimum of (5) years’ experience in the financial services industry strongly preferred; with an emphasis on Originations and Servicing within financial industry. Minimum (2) years’ management of a team of 4+ associates with varying skill level. Minimum five (5) years’ experience required managing multiple business units. Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office applications. Bachelor’s degree required; equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate office role.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.