Manager Credit Bureau ReportingOperations Support Dallas, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Manager of Credit Bureau Reporting maintains the operations of the Credit Bureau Department and is responsible for employee training and ensuring production metrics or met in order to resolve escalated issues and create conflict resolution. This includes but is not limited to the following; analyzing, interpreting, and evaluating account information and listening to call recordings to resolve customer issues and/or escalated feedback.
- Supports corporate vision and direction in matters of existing and potential operational changes to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of all resources.
- Maintains ongoing communication with the business regarding escalated issues and trends
- Develops and fosters internal relationships to build points of contacts to quickly resolve escalated and unresolved customer issues and conflicts.
- Consistently solicits feedback from internal and external customers ensuring best in industry Customer Service while building and improving the Company’s reputation
- Analyzes Advocacy departmental data to suggest potential changes in systems, procedures, and training.
- Oversees associates to ensure coaching and development are in line with departmental goals, as well as corporate objectives.
- Maintains a comprehensive working knowledge of all tools that are available to each associate, continually coaching and training associates to perform at peak capacity.
- Maintains associate time cards.
- Administers associate-related disciplinary actions.
- Completes special projects as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree
- Minimum of five (5) years Auto-finance or Call Center experience strongly required.
- Minimum of One (1) to three (3) years of management experience
- Credit Bureau Dispute Management Experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills with regard to evaluating system and process functionality.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to motivate team members.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong Conflict Resolution skills.
- Must have advanced understanding of customer servicer policies and procedures and be familiar with the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA.).
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet assigned project deadlines in a timely manner.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
Employer’s Rights: This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.