Manager, End User SupportOperations Support Dallas, Texas
- Provide tactical oversight in the management of people and operational resources, ensuring successful delivery of services.
- Author and maintain appropriate policies, procedures and documentation for IT Operations.
- Define service-level objectives, optimizing operational activities and driving visibility into operations through analysis, trends and measurement.
- Develop a scalable operations model with a well-documented road map that includes goals and objectives.
- Enhance the measurement of change control processes to drive stability and uptime to production and user systems.
- Oversee problem management processes to identify and proactively rectify incident trends.
- Demonstrate calm diplomacy and professionalism under pressure during rapid change, conflicting demands and crisis management.
- Collaborate with the Manager, Infrastructure Services to set, maintain and improve alerting and monitoring of all systems, applications and critical infrastructure.
- Assess performance, develop improvement plans and implement solutions to drive continuous improvement for IT End User Services.
- Collaborate with operational support teams to ensure services exceed client expectations.
- Build high performance teams through staff development, recruitment and retention to support growing business needs