Manager, FundingOriginations North Richland Hills, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Funding Manager directs and coordinates all activities of the Funding Analysts on his/her team, manages the completion of the verification and contract break down processes, reviews contracts and makes judgment calls in accordance with state/federal laws and company policy.
Funding Analyst Team Management:
- Directly supervises, develops, mentors and motivates team to maximize productivity.
- Facilitates team meetings to discuss and train on Funding policies and procedures.
- Tracks quantity, quality, and performance of team members. Administers corrective action and performance improvement actions as needed.
- Plans and organizes the efforts of team members to achieve long and short term department goals.
- Utilizes creative methods to generate results and to foster teamwork.
- Implements new approaches and concepts to ensure objectives are obtained.
Funding Contract Analysis:
- Audits, reviews and approves Funding contracts submitted for purchasing.
- Reviews hold files daily to ensure contracts are moving through the Funding process.
- Identifies process improvements and procedural challenges, recommending solutions.
- Continually evaluates and enhances workflow to implement best practices.
- Shares information with other Funding Managers that may assist them in managing their teams more effectively.
- Provides world-class customer service through daily interactions with both internal and external customers; including SCUSA personnel, automotive dealerships, vendors and customers.
- Maintains open lines of communication with managers, team members, and other associates throughout the department.
- Actively participates in team related activities and meetings.
- Completes special projects as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in an auto-finance Funding/Credit role combined with customer service and loan processing strongly preferred.
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ management and leadership experience required.
- Must have advanced understanding of loss prevention and collection policies/procedures as well as the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to motivate team members.
- Strong written and verbal communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet assigned project deadlines in a timely manner.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality with privacy sensitive customer documents, as well as employee related issues.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Extended schedule may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- High energy work environment with heavy emphasis on team effort.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
Corporate / satellite office role.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.