Manager of Quality ManagementOperations Support Dallas, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Manager of Quality Management maintains the operations of Quality Departments which includes but not limited to the following; analyzing, interpreting, and evaluating call recordings and/or business activity in accordance with the guidelines set forth by the respective business units.
- Supports corporate vision and direction in matters of existing and potential operational changes to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of all resources.
- Maintains and develops relationships to support operational needs across the organization.
- Maintains ongoing communication with the business regarding Quality Management programs and processes.
- Facilitates calibration meetings with the business to ensure established policy and procedures are followed.
- Collaborates with the business managers to provide ongoing training and coaching
- Supports the Compliance and Legal departments for all internal, vendor, state, or Federal audits
- Monitors, analyzes, and reports exception reporting to Senior Management.
- Maintains systems or metrics, specific to function, to ensure that data and/or processes accurately represent the business environment.
- Maintains and provide input to the development of the Quality Management program in accordance to compliance and company objectives.
- Oversees associates to ensure coaching and development are in line with departmental goals, as well as corporate objectives.
- Maintains associate time cards.
- Demonstrates a working expertise when identifying complex issues, what the issues impact, who they impact, and determine best practices for improving processes within the department.
- Demonstrates a working expertise of control framework, the ability to identify when a control is not functioning as designed, and determine best practices for improving processes within the department.
- Demonstrates working expertise of governance and has the ability to review processes to ensure proper processes are being performed as well as determining best practices for improving processes within the department.
Completes special projects as requested. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years’ experience of Call Center Experience required.
- Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years management experience required (Internal candidates who do not meet the stated requirements for management experience (but, are otherwise qualified) may be considered for this role on a conditional basis in compliance with section 9.3.33 of SCUSA’s Internal Transfer and Promotion Policy).
- One (1) to three (3) years of demonstrated knowledge of call monitoring systems strongly recommended.
- Strong analytical skills with regard to evaluating system and process functionality.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to motivate team members.
- Strong written and verbal communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet assigned project deadlines in a timely manner.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Ensure data accurately represents the Servicing environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.