Manager, Quality ManagementOperations Support North Richland Hills, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Supports corporate vision and direction in matters of existing and potential operational changes to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of all resources.
Maintains and develops relationships to support operational needs across Servicing.
Responsible to effectively plan, build, run and monitor LOB’s day-to-day high risk processes working closely with LOB owners to stay engaged in the daily business activities.
- Maintains systems or metrics, specific to function, to ensure that data and/or processes accurately represent the business environment.
- Monitors, analyzes, and reports exception reporting to Senior Management.
- Supports the Compliance and Legal departments for all internal, vendor, state, or Federal audits.
- Establish processes that allow Business Units to identify, monitor, and document current business and process controls, assess their effectiveness and any associated issues, and communicate recommendations and solutions in a timely and efficient manner.
- For issues identified where controls can be improved support business partners and senior leadership by monitoring action plans to ensure root cause of control deficiencies are resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure internal controls and risks are appropriately documented and tested. Strive for consistency across Business Units in scope and detail of documentation.
- Maintains associate time cards.
- Demonstrates a working expertise when identifying complex issues, what the issues impact, who they impact, and determine best practices for improving processes within the department.
- Demonstrates a working expertise of control framework, the ability to identify when a control is not functioning as designed, and determine best practices for improving processes within the department.
- Ensures data accurately represents the Servicing environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Manages subordinate managers and professional staff. Is responsible for the strategic guidance, development and evaluation of employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Santander’s policies and applicable laws.
- Education –
- Bachelor's Degree: Business, Finance or equivalent field.
- or equivalent work experience: Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Experience –
- 5-9 years Call Center, Servicing, or related field.
- Call monitoring systems strongly recommended.
- Specific internal control design evaluation, testing, quality assurance, and/or auditing experience.
- Skills & Abilities –
- Strong analytical skills with regard to evaluating system and process functionality.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to motivate team members.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet assigned project deadlines in a timely manner.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Frequently: Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
- Occasional moving and lifting of equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown.
- Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
- This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
- The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.