New Business AssociateChrysler Capital Support Dallas, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The New Business Associate is responsible for coordinating, supporting and assisting with the due diligence and marketing processes that support all new business initiatives.
- Prepares detailed timeline and responsibility checklists to manage due diligence and business negotiation processes
- Tracks all outstanding due diligence requests, questions, and processes.
- Assists with requirements definition, project definition, project planning and project implementation
- Maintains a repository of up to date business policies, procedures, and general due diligence and other marketing material
- Works with marketing and investor relations to create custom presentations and marketing materials to support all new business initiatives
- Organizes and documents all due diligence materials ensuring the proper business and or compliance approvals are maintained
- Schedules and organizes all due diligence meetings ensuring proper building access, meeting rooms, and technology needs are met for both due diligence and internal partners
- Ensures all marketing materials are up to date and meet compliance and data sharing standards
- Manages and maintains effective working relationships with all partners, key business managers and vendors
- Special projects as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- Prior experience in business development, product management, business process analysis and/or project management preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills are required
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional administrative and task management skills
- Experience in auto finance industry is strongly preferred
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Visio, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to adapt and effectively operate within a dynamic, rapidly changing business and technical environment
- Some travel for short periods may be required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
Employer’s Rights: This job description does>This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.