Operations InternCollege/Internships Dallas, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Operations Intern will support the Operations Management Team in daily activities related to managing the corporate department.
- Support daily activities/operations in relation to: fraud, dealer quality, dealer operations and dealer maintains/advocacy.
- Assist with governance/oversight, systems strategy, customer correction and remediation.
- Work to solve real world problems and deliver measurable results.
- Help with ideas to improve current practices.
- Special projects as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work 12 consecutive (40 hr) weeks between May-August
- Willingness to participate in all intern activities throughout the summer
- Pursing Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- Self-motivated/flexible/team player.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Experience working in a corporate setting
- Shifts and/or s Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities maybe required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
Employer’s Rights: This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.