Pricing and Analytics InternCollege/Internships Dallas, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Pricing Analytics Intern will be responsible for assisting with analysis of changes to credit policies, creating presentations for executive management, assessing current and ongoing projects, and maintaining documentation on a weekly basis.
- Support the creation of complex datasets for the pricing and analytics team
- Learn new technologies quickly and be able to implement in current projects
- Analyzes the tradeoff between pricing and volume and how this relationship impacts overall profits and corporate strategies
- Assists in planning the pricing, credit mix and return objectives by market for future originations
- Ability to work 12 consecutive(40 hr) weeks between May-August
- Willingness to participate in all intern activities throughout the summer
- Pursuing a BBA degree in Decision Science, Statistics, or Business Analytics
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Energetic and self-motivated with excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact collaboratively with internal customers
- Flexibility and willingness to delve into unfamiliar areas
- Passion to learn new things
- Ability to maintain confidentiality Preferred Qualifications:
- At least entering Junior year of undergraduate degree
- Experience working with Access, SQL, SAS
- Shifts and/or schedules may change throughout the year as dictated by management and business needs
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
Employer’s Rights: This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.