Pricing Governance AnalystFull-Time Dallas, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Quality Control Analyst II supports the implementation and testing of all pricing and credit policy changes, including pre-implementation simulation, data integrity monitoring, user acceptance testing and post-implementation review.
- Execute the testing framework for all pre- and post- policy change review within Santander Consumer’s (SC) credit and funding system.
- Ensure that all changes to production can be tracked in the enterprise data warehouse in a timely manner.
- Ensures all vested parties are informed of issues and the necessary remedies. If any issues are identified, work with the appropriate parties to make corrections.
- Conduct daily audits of applications processed in our credit and funding systems.
- Responsible for creating an automated process, where appropriate, for all the above functions so they can be easily audited and tracked.
- Act as a liaison between business and technical staff at all levels, while representing Decision Science.
- Required to have a deep understanding of the functions of the internal and external (interfaces) Systems, the business processes that are in place and how they converge.
- Assist with analysis, design, testing, system documentation and user training
- Use software, analytical tools and techniques and business process knowledge to analyze business problems and to formulate solutions
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of business processes and applications, policy and procedure.
- Special projects as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Math, Economics or Business or relevant experience.
- Two (2) to Four (4) years of work experience using statistical techniques in the financial industry preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and data mining tools such as Access, SQL, or SAS.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Display strong quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Organized, detail oriented and able to manage multiple tasks/deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact collaboratively with internal customers.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as function within a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Work experience preparing materials in a federally regulated institution
- Prior experience in auto finance preferred.
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.