UAT AnalystOperations Support Dallas, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
Product Analyst II will support assigned Business teams with production support issues, research items, incident management, and project support when needed. The Product Analyst II is responsible for performing research on open items, managing the production support process, conducting analysis on new and old issues, assist with in-depth analysis and support the product/project process. This individual will work across business lines to become a subject matter expert in their respective areas. He/she will develop skills within SQL/data research and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint).
- Develops a good understanding of business processes, applications, customer needs and priorities working towards becoming a Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Serves as the primary point of contact for production support issues and research items.
- Conducts analysis of requested research items, incident tickets, and production support issues.
- Performs gap analysis for processes and operational activities; recommends and presents improvement plans.
- Analyzes cross-departmental business processes for efficiencies.
- Assists in developing detailed business cases based on their analysis and communicates their findings in writing using the PA templates to the Product managers and business owners.
- Be a thought partner to product management and drive data-informed product decisions.
- Conducts analysis on research items, incidents and production support issues.
- Assists with business development tasks as needed.
- Participates in company meetings and shares ideas to improve the current business model and increase profitability.
- Support the business with self-identified issues and regulatory inquiries from Audit, Legal, Risk, and Compliance.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with key business managers and business line owners.
- Provides mentoring, coaching, and development for other Product Analyst.
- Promotes an environment of teamwork, professionalism, and leadership and effectively influences cross-functional teams.
- Assists in training and transfer of knowledge to the business as well as other product analyst.
- Work with the business and IT to manage issues as they arise. Ensure there is appropriate tracking and reporting on issues and resolution.
- Special projects as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred: equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Minimum four (4) to (6) years’ Originations or Servicing experience in the financial services industry.
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in business process analysis, project management or process management required.
- Relevant financial services industries experience preferred.
- Demonstrated application of statistical analysis and problem solving.
- Advanced knowledge and skill in Microsoft Suite products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to successfully influence across the organization including upper level management.
- Beginner to intermediate level knowledge of and skill in SQL.
- Basic knowledge of and skill in MS Visio.
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, rapidly changing business and technical environment.
- Demonstrate ability to manage competing tasks and priorities which include meeting deadlines and established timelines.
- Ability to coordinate and execute larger and complex assignments.
- Time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.