Records Management Office Sr. SpecialistOperations Support Dallas, Texas
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Sr. Specialist, Business Management Support performs complex administrative duties and statistical, financial, or operational data analysis and reporting in support of management decision making in functional area. Identifies trends, discrepancies, and variances to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of operations. May partner with other departments, divisions, outside agencies, and vendors to address business issues.
- Performs data analysis and prepares presentations and/or publications of findings for the operation of a large or complex project, system, program, agency or function.
- Conducts organizational studies, audits and evaluations, conducts work simplifications and measurement studies, and designs and administers surveys.
- Identifies barriers to quality services, compliance, or ineffective work processes, and creates plans, policies or regulations to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively
- Provides expertise in development of business goals and objectives to exploit all distribution channels, leverage use of data, and simplify processes.
- Serves as focal point for external agencies/service providers regarding daily operational activities or proposed strategic changes to the services being performed.
- Provides operational support on current processes and supports business operations and management in identifying opportunities and solutions to meet current and future business needs.
- Organizes and defines parameters of assigned projects and assembles relevant data for said project(s).
- Validates information and interfaces with other departments to include presentations of documented findings, alternatives and recommended actions.
- Participates in the planning, research, analysis, development, and implementation of new and modifications to existing applications and processes to provide new or improved capabilities, products, and/or services.
- Maintains broad system knowledge, stays current on all system enhancements, identifies training needs and implements plans.
- Serves as a resource to less experienced team members on escalated issues of a routine nature.
- Performs research, analysis, and resolution of account issues through the use of reports. Reviews, validates, and/or analyzes reports that function as a control to existing processes.
- Generates and/or develops regulatory and management reports. Develops and analyzes additional ad-hoc reports as needed by Management and or Regulatory Agencies.
- Gathers information, analyzes data and trends, identifies root causes, and develops work products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field.
- 3-5 years Experience as an analyst or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years Experience creating data & reporting strategies to include architecture.
- 3-5 years Experience creating reporting in various tools.
- 3-5 years Expertise in analyzing data, creating visualization and translating into actionable intelligence. Req
- 3-5 years Experience developing predictive analytics. Req
- Advanced knowledge in a wide variety of systems coordination, process/product review initiatives and the development of management information requirements for related business functions
- Knowledge of Metric Stream Application
- Expertise in Business Objects reporting
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Solid Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of banking industry: products, services, operational policies, and procedures
- Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
- Weight (lbs):
- Occasional moving and lifting of equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown.
- Weight (lbs): Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
- Weight (lbs):
- Corporate / satellite office role
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.